Saturday 17 August 2013

Championship Travellers

So who is travelling for the Nats?

Thinking a few pre, during, and post event beers and games are called for!  I've got flights and will be arriving late afternoon Friday (how far is Paramatta by train from the city station the airport link goes to?) and then heading home dinner time Monday.

Assume everyone will stay at the hotel that Andrew suggested since he got a deal for us (nice work!) at that place and it's within walking distance of everything.

5 comments:

  1. The easiest way would probably be to go from Domestic Airport to Central and then change for almost any train along the Western Line. You could also consider a Blue Mountains train, but check to make sure it stops at Parramatta; Blue Mountains trains can also be a little harder to get larger items of luggage around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew.

      The Domestic Airport - I believe you are confused about where I come from! Or I have to walk to the domestic from the international to get the train, I'll grant that is possible :)

      That sounds easy enough though. I won't have heavy luggage, flying without a check in bag to keep the cost down.

      Delete
  2. I'm up for drinks all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still in the process of figuring out if I can afford to attend (because I really want to play). If I do, I'll fly in on the Friday and be leaving Tuesday morning as there are no flights at all back to Townsville on the Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuff it, I'm going. See you in October!

    ReplyDelete